I think this will be one of the biggest if not the biggest money making trend in 2017!
And it is...e-commerce!
But Chris, e-commerce has been around for a while now. Why would it be trending in 2017?
I'll tell you why. For the longest time, you had to be a technical person, have some beginning capital to create a website, create a product, and market your brand. Not anymore!
I've dabbled with trying to make money from online stores in the past and haven't had much success for many reasons, but now for the first time I can see how easy it is to make money from an e-commerce site.
And best of all you can create a store within minutes for Free (yes I said free) and no credit card is needed to start! ===> Sign Up Here
Let me tell you one way this is possible and give you a couple ideas to how you can startup a side income this week.
- Setup your Shopify store within minutes. Easily design a storefront with no technical skills needed. Even use one of their templates to get up and running quickly. Add graphics from canva or unsplash to give your site a great design.
- Don't have your own product? No problem! Dropship your items with on of the easy to install apps within Shopify. Pick out products and have them on your store within seconds.
- Promote your store on social media. Driving people to your site doesn't take that much money if any at all. It just takes a funneled focus. How you can do this is sticking to one niche. This will make it easier to choose how to market your store and help you with branding. Create a Facebook and Instagram business page to build up a following and further promote your products on social media. This will help you bring in free customers and create brand awareness.
- Pay influencers in your niche to advertise your pages and products. People are more likely to make a purchase from an influencer, since they have already established trust.
- Once the sales come in, fulfill the orders with the click of a button. No need to print out the labels, package up the products, and go to the post office to ship them out anymore. With drop shipping, you can easily leverage other people's time and efforts to create an income.
The possibilities are endless with how easy Shopify has made everything. They also go one step further. Shopify has an created an amazing blog. They pump out tons of articles on how to have success starting and running your online business. Shopify wants their store owners to succeed, because then it means they succeed.
I've already created a couple stores this year and have started to see some success! It's seriously insane how you can have zero knowledge of e-commerce, create a storefront with no money, and start making sales!
This is another income stream I have added to my arsenal. I hope you give it a try and can create your own side income through it!
If you startup a store, let me know! I'd love to check it out!